Monday, July 5, 2010

Food, exercise & more 5 July 2010


Breakfast: 1 egg / 1 egg white omlette w little bit if Marmite
Lunch: some stirfried (w Weighless non-stick spray) baked beans/ chickpeas & pre-cut stirfry mixed vegetables
Snack: few peri-peri cashew nuts and a piece of Gorgonzolla (Mmmm yummy!!)
Dinner: OH YUM!!! Was going to cook Chicken Stirfy but realized the chick was off :( SO - Braved the cold and Spar had no chicken breasts.. so I branched out and made the Most Delicious thing that I have ever cooked! A Mild (not really mild!) Tai Curry with beef strips and my stirfry veg. (out of a packet??!) with 2 % milk.. so besides all the rubbish in ( the tastiest) packet sauce it was still lowfat! Never would have imagined that I packet sauce could be so yum!

Weighed myself at my mom's house and the scale said 69kg. Under 70kg? I should be jumping off the walls but I am skeptical and don't want to get my hopes up. Will first see on another scale too.

Waist: 80cm - 1cm less than last week

No comments:

Post a Comment