Monday, June 21, 2010

and more motivation..

This is more serious motivation to get healthy.

In my quest for weight-loss I took some "100% natural weight-loss pills" called Simply Slim. These were definately NOT 100% natural and to cut a long story short I have been in and out of the hospital (ICU nogal)on many occassions during the last 4 months and have been told that I am "lucky to be alive". Aparantely (let me just ask for pardon at this exact moment about my spelling!) these tablets have another ingredient which is double the legal dose which are hidden in them and not mentioned on the label. It is this substance which is aparently the cause for me nearly having lost my life and taken me from perfect health (we won't mention the extra 20kg ;) to being on heart medication and suffering from angina, heart palpitations and rapid, irregular heart beats now.

I have resigned from my job, partly due to the fact that I need to rest so often due to my newly developed heart problem (at the ripe old age of 27) and am in financial strain due to all my hospital bills! *Why did she quit her job then???*

Aaah.. why did I indeed!

More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment