Monday, June 28, 2010

Food, exercise & more 28 June 2010



Weight: Not bothering as my scale is throwing me off!

Do have measurements:
Chest: 1 cm less than last week (please just not the boobs!!!)
Waist: 4 cm less than last week (can this be??)
Hips: 2.5cm more than last week.. Hmm.. Maybe I took the wrong spot! (will get hubby to do it)
Buttocks: 1 cm less than last week.
Left thigh: 3 cm more than last week
Right thigh: 3 cm more than last week. I think this is impossible??

Breakfast: Half a protein shake
Lunch: 4 slices chicken breast with lettuce and balsamic vinegar
Dinner: about 100g of cooked ham with some steamed green beans. I don't think I care for ham very much. Euw. First tried it as is but then put tika sauce on it.
Extras: one artichoke heart a few cashew nuts. A vawter (vodka, mineral h20 with a dash of lime)

Exercise: trained for 40 minutes (cardio plus weights)

No comments:

Post a Comment