Monday, June 21, 2010

Food, exercise & more 21 June 2010

Current weight: 71.6kg

Breakfast: 1/2 piece Ryvita with 1 slice polony. 3 bites leftover pizza.*Urg. since when do I eat Polony? Was the only protein I could find in the house and have been instructed to eat loads of protein. Polony = gross. (I am a recently reformed vegetarian *Vegan* so that might help you understand the "gross" and "eeuw" comments)

Exercised during my lunch break:
5 minutes spinning and 15 minutes weight training (my trainer was not there so motivation was. LOW

Lunch: Ran out of office for dual purpose of exercising as well as removing myself from office snacks today. Did however have one teensy meatball and chicken something-or-other. Half a protein shake.

Afternoon snack: Other half of my protein shake
And really hungry now! Looking forward to supper! What to have, what to have..?

Only got home now (19:05) and feel nauseous I am so hungry! Had a tiny ramikin of humus whilst waiting for dinner to cook. Have decided on a small piece of steak and spinach.
Dinner was actually surprisingly tasty: Steak was fried with weighless "Spray & Cook" and the spinach was steamed with Fat Free Cottage Cheese. The cottage cheese turned really watery though. I could only find Chunky Cottage Cheese, but next time will try the Smooth variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment