Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Food, exercise & more 23 June 2010

Current Weight: 71.2kg
Weight Lost: 0.4kg
How many days: 2

Woo Hooo!! First weight lost ! :D
At least that is what I am hoping! My NEW scale sort of does what it wants and I need to stand on it about 5 times, take the highest reading, and use that. Would love to return the damn thing but have been so busy that its too late now!

Woke up feeling hungry today. Which I always feel is a great thing! BREAKFAST: Was planning on having a protein shake and apple for breakfast but alas I succummed to the temptation of a Buttermilk Rusk during our staff meeting - with half a cup of decaf coffee with a little bit of low fat milk and one sweetner.
Lunch: Grilled calamari & lettuce
Dinner:Fried (oh no) calamari starter. Then had a couple of drinks and needed : CHEESE so had cheese and cheesegriller roll!! Bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment