Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My work

As I mentioned before, at the beginning of the month I quit my job so I only have about a week left now!

I work in a web design company doing CMS websites as well as manage two local tourism portal/information sites. If you'd like a CMS (content management website) let me know and I will do you a fantastic site for a great price! ;)

Reasons for resigning are:

Health
Daughter (I hardly get to see her)
Art (I am an artist and do not have time to paint as well as work)
Salary
Motivation (Don't feel like I am getting anywhere!)

So I have taken the plunge and am hoping for the best!! *hold thumbs!*


"The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore."
-Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment