Sunday, June 20, 2010

The motivation

Eeek.. Its my hubby's 10 year school reuninion on 20-21 August 2010. And I need to go.

Problem.

Since I gave birth 10 months ago, I have not been able to lose any baby weight and am now weigh approximately 72kg. And I used to weight a lean little 52kg. Now, maths is not my forté, but I would say that there is a difference of about.. 12kg.. No, who am I kidding?! More like 20kg!

Let not go overboard here - I was 18 then and am 27 now - so maybe 57kg goal weight would suffice.

Why am I so concerned about this reuninion, you may ask? I am just a year younger than Hubby and happened to have dated quite a few of the Surfer Studs in his year.. And was disliked by many of his female peers. The satisfaction of looking (and feeling) like a blimp is something I do not wish to give any of them.

Indeed I have been working very hard to lose weight (aparently not hard enough!) and this is just the motivation I need. But to really put myself out there, I am going to document my food and exercise and cheats and EVERYTHING here on this "online food diary!" (and hope that SOMEbody reads it to keep me motivated!) ;)

More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment